By DeWalt Product code: 49421 Pack size: Each
Patented auto-connect side latches, enabling one-hand operation. 2-piece metal wire front latches for added durability when securing tools inside the box. Provides 20% more tool storage when used as part of a tower with the 2.0 DS300 46785 and DS400 87287 .
It is IP65 rated for dust and water resistance and has a 50 Kg. load capacity. The toolbox contains 2 large organiser cups on the inside with removable dividers for optimal organisation. The ToughSystem 2.0 Toolbox is compatible with all ToughSystem products.
• A high performance seal in the lid ensures they are dust tight and water jet resistant (IP65) to withstand the most severe weather
• Easy close metal wire front latches, providing easy one handed operation
• Auto stacking latches, intuitive, time saving latches for connecting modules together
• Fully backwards compatible
• Half module compatibility, allowing half width modules to be connected to the box
• Wider & stronger handles for improved ergonomics
• DeWalt Tracker ready, internal fixing point allows DEWALT Tracker to be installed and box tracked via DEWALT Tool Connect
• Metal reinforced padlock eye, providing superior security to the contents
• Name panel insert allowing boxes to be labelled up for easy identification of contents
• Increased depth up to to 16.5cm deep vs 15.0cm
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN