Tough Case System - Contents:
PH1 25mm (1), PH2 25mm (5), PH3 25mm (1), PZ1 25mm (2), PZ2 25mm (8), PZ3 25mm (2), T10 25mm (2), T15 25mm (1), T20 25mm (3), T25 25mm (2), T30 25mm (1), PH2 57mm (1), PZ2 57mm (1), 8mm Nut Driver (1), 10mm Nut Driver (1), Compact Magnetic Drive Guide with Torsion Zone (1)
DeWalt FlexTorq is designed to withstand the high forces of today's impact drivers, significantly reducing the instances of failure when fixing large screws in place. Comes in a small tough connectable case, enabling multiple sets to be stacked and locked together. DeWalt branded torsion zone. Extreme impact ready.
• Optimised Tip Geometry for full fitment in the fastener and reduced cam-out
• Full-fit head eliminates wobble and screw head rounding
• Contoured area of the bit flexes with the torque of the impact driver to absorb torque peaks and protect the bit for longer life
• Includes a torsion zone drive guide with an extending sleeve for improved fastener stability and control
• For use with 25mm screwdriver bits
• Includes nut drivers
• Easy bit removal and retention for user convenience
• Bits lock into place to prevent them falling out when not in use
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN