By DeWalt Product code: 87811 Pack size: Each
The DeWalt DCS579 54V cordless circular saw designed to be compatible with rails, features an improved brushless motor for extended durability, efficiency and power delivering true corded performance. It has an upgraded electronic module and components that allow for additional motor power, and variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57° and scale for a precise cutting depth setting to 61mm.
• New high powered brushless motor
• Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
• Additional handle for safe two-handed work
• Compatibility with DeWalt AirLock system for easy, secure connection to extraction hose
• Dust blower clears dust and debris from cut line
• LED work light for improved cut line visibility
• On-board rafter hook for added convenience when working on roofs
• The DeWalt DCS579 circular saw has a rail compatible base
DeWalt DCS579 Circular Saw Specification:
• Voltage: 54V
• Power: 6.0Ah: 2262W / 9.0Ah: 2456W
• No load speed: 5,800 rpm
• Blade size: 190mm x 30mm bore (24T)
• Weight: 3.7kg
• Depth of cut 90°: 61mm
• Depth of cut 45°: 43mm
Includes batteries, multi voltage charger, spanner, dust extraction spout, rip fence, 24T blade, TSTAK IV kit box.
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Bore Size (mm)||30|
|Batteries Included||2 x 9.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN