By DeWalt Product code: 59019 Pack size: Each
The DeWalt DWS520KT 165mm Plunge Saw offers a simple and effective solution to a wide range of applications including laminate cutting and door trimming. Extremely high levels of accuracy, finish and durability make the DeWalt DWS520KT the popular choice for multiple trades. Includes TSTAK VI carry case.
• Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting
• A 48 tooth blade gives a fine and accurate finish with very little breakout in laminates
• Rail adjustment allows the saw to be adjusted accurately to the rail
• Variable speed allows the correct speed to be set for different types of materials
• Full wave electronics maintains a constant speed under heavy load
• The enclosed guard gives a 90% dust extraction capability
• 55mm depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes
• The anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail and helps stop the saw from climbing out of the work piece when making plunge cuts
Includes 48 tooth precision circular saw blade and a T-STAK carrying case.
DeWalt DWS520KT 165mm Plunge Saw specification:
• Power supply: 110V
• Power Input: 1300W
• Power Output: 690W
• No Load Speed: 1750 - 4200 rpm
• Blade Diameter: 165mm
• Blade Bore: 20mm
• Bevel Capacity: 47°
• Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 59mm
• Max. Depth of Cut at 90º (with guide rails): 55mm
• Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 44mm
• Max. Depth of Cut at 45 º (with guide rails): 40mm
• Weight: 5.1kg
• Length: 303mm
• Height: 265mm
Noise & Vibration
• Hand/Arm Vibration: 2.5 m/s²
• Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
• Sound Pressure: 92 dB(A)
• Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
• Sound Power: 103 dB(A)
• Sound Power Uncertainty: 3 dB(A)
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Bore Size (mm)||20|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN