• Live viewing: view your live stream anytime you like, from wherever you are.
• Real-time conversation: listen and talk back to pets and loved ones.
• Motion detection notification: with motion detection alerts you will always be in the know when something has happened.
• Smart together: control with voice assistant and view your cameras with your favourite screen enabled smart speaker.
• Night vision: 8m night vision activates automatically in the dark, providing full visibility around the clock.
|Brand ||Yale Smart Living |
|Resolution ||1080p |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Yale IP HD 1080P All in One Camera SV-DAFX-W is rated
Rated 1 out of
Scanning the QR code continually fails.
Why make it so difficult to set up. When scanning the QR code to add camera it continually states 'QR code failed'. I'm returning it.
Date published: 2020-08-14
Rated 5 out of
Recommended, but bring a teccie.
A really good bit of kit. Well made, good functionality, stable and good app. Unfortunately let-down by the sketchy configuration instructions and FAQ pages on Yale website. However, once you've worked it out, it's all very logical and repeatable.
Date published: 2020-08-07
Rated 5 out of
Yale all in one cam
When i finally got the yale all in one canera running though the app it ran perfectly. Tip, scan the barcode on the CABLE SUPPLIED NOT on the box.
Toolstation delivered my camera very quickly(day after i ordered it) & communication via email was very prompt.
Date published: 2020-06-11
Rated 4 out of
capable camera but pricey
capable camera but pricey, easy to set up online with images to your phone
Date published: 2020-06-05
Rated 4 out of
Yale IP camera
Good little camera with nice features. Been running indoors for a few days but will go outside ASAP as originally intended. The outside Christmas lights are in the way at the moment! One thing to remember when setting up is to turn your phone onto full volume as the camera needs to hear the pairing tone to work. This had me stumped at first to why it wouldn’t pair but now all good. Make sure you also have a good wifi signal when deciding where to mount (especially outside) or maybe invest in a wifi signal booster.
Date published: 2019-12-10
Rated 5 out of
So pleased I bought this camera.
Easy (ish) to install. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Date published: 2019-10-19