Wide 32mm Mylar® coated blade, blade armour coating on the first 150mm and 4m stand out.
Designed for on site conditions with a Sturdy slip-resistant cushion grip, 3 rivet end hook, and Belt clip. Offering up to 10x more resistant to abrasion than normal lacquered blades against debris, dirt & water. Blade Armor coating on the first 150mm reduces the risk of breaking the tape by 95%.
|Brand ||Stanley FatMax |
|Voltage || |
|Length (m) ||5 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Stanley FatMax Pro Tape Measure 5m/16ft is rated
Rated 2 out of
Overpriced for the quality
Tape lock stopped working, dismantled it and found the cheap break mechanism snapped in the middle where it is less than 5mm thick. Very poor design.
Date published: 2019-09-29
Rated 3 out of
Not same with the picture
The first tapes was very strong, but now this are not very good quality.
Date published: 2018-10-07
Rated 4 out of
Good strong tape, big, hard to hold sometimes when measuring, but good value. The actual tape lock is hard to use and I would say brings this to 3 stars from 4.
Date published: 2018-04-17