Add to trolley for...

- Change your branch

Check stock in your local branch

Product Details

A fast curing polyurethane adhesive with patented Genius Gun trigger mechanism for one handed application. Replaces traditional mortar based adhesives. Primarily for bonding plasterboard to walls, but also adheres to metals, stone, ceramics, steel, lead, zinc, and laminate. Reusable for up to 6 weeks.

Technical Specification
Brand Soudal
Unavailable offshore
Safety Data Sheet click here
Video click here
Customer info. Available for delivery or click & collect next business day
Volume (L) 0.75
Delivery details
Order value: Under £10 £10 & over
Express usually Next Business Day before 6pm £5 Free
Turbo usually Next Business Day before 12 noon £10 £5
Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days) £5 Free
Order Value: Under £25 Over £25 but less than £75 £75 & Over
£10 £5 Free

Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.

More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
  • Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
  • Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
  • Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
  • For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
  • If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Soudal Plasterboard Adhesive Foam 750ml is rated 3.8 out of 5 by 11.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to use Bought to fix moisture proof plasterboard to breeze block went on easy when used as per guidance video have used more expensive brands but not as good
Date published: 2019-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Amazing stuff I needed to fix Plasterboard around a soil pipe which was fixed to a wooden frame for 60 % and a block wall for the remaining 40%, I found the product very easy to use and the adhesion to the block work was very good without the gapping had I used the dot and dab method.
Date published: 2019-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Soudal plasterboard adhesive Excellent product and great price
Date published: 2019-02-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Messy to use I was happy with the finished product, but very messy. Must wear gloves it's difficult to get off if you get on your skin!
Date published: 2019-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best xpanding foam ever Trialled three different types and this one beat the others hands down
Date published: 2019-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Excerlent product will buy again
Date published: 2018-02-25
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Messy! I bought this several months ago. I didn't like the way it sprayed out under considerable pressure. It was very messy and difficult to clean up. I would not use this again, I used conventional plaster adhesive instead and got the job done far better.
Date published: 2018-02-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Wouldn’t buy again I’ve used cans of the ever build equivalent and it worked really well, this is a poor second. The patent pending trigger broke after the second use, the cap to screw on the end is just blown off by the expanding foam in the tube. However, the biggest problem, noticed by other reviewers is the fact that the foam continues to expand after use and pushes the board off the wall, so you have to keep going back and pushing all the faces back in line. Once stuck the bond is very strong. Also the instructions on the can only mention for gap filling, no guidance for plasterboard which is what the product name is.
Date published: 2018-01-28
  • y_2019, m_4, d_24, h_15
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_11
  • loc_en_GB, sid_99304, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_toolstation-gb
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 40.58ms

You might also like

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make the site work and others help us to improve services by giving us some insight into how the site is used. You can view our cookies policy here.