• Detects smoke and carbon monoxide
• Voice alarms with custom location
• Nest Protect sends phone alerts for smoke and carbon monoxide detection, low battery (battery model only), and sensor failure
• Detects fast and slow burning fires
• Silence from your phone using the Nest App
This alarm conforms to the latest British Standards, but further intervention may be required to wake sleeping children.
Includes voice alerts which have been shown to be more likely to wake children that standard alarms.
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Nest Protect Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Wired S3003LWGB is rated
Rated 2 out of
Past Sell By Date
Good product, however these are supposed to last 10 years. Manufacture date when supplied was 2016 - so will only last 6 years. Have filled out 2 online complaint forms to Toolstation - no reply to either.
They have not been taking calls either during the pandemic
Date published: 2020-07-21
Rated 5 out of
A good quality smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
I was a little concerned about buying the Nest from Toolstation after seeing the reviews on here saying they have old stock. I bought my Nest in June 2020 and having bought it the first thing I did was to open the box and check the expiry date. The Nest was less than a year old so has at least 9 years of service left so that was reassuring.
I didn't feel too confident about installing it myself so asked an electrician to do it and it was installed without fuss. I was advised by the electrician that the Nest could not be daisy chained with my smoke alarm upstairs which is not an issue as the Nest uses the app to notify you of a potential problem. As I have a Nest Thermostat it also automatically turns off the boiler in the event of a carbon monoxide alarm.
As with all Nest products it is very well made and easy to setup and Toolstation had the best price I could find on the web.
Date published: 2020-07-16
Rated 1 out of
2 years out of date fire alarm!
I bought the nest protect when I opened it I found it was made 2 years ago. Smoke detectors have about a 7 year life so I’ve lost 2 years of the lifespan straight away!
Not good selling old stuff especially when it’s an important safety device.
Date published: 2020-07-07
Rated 1 out of
DO NOT BUY FROM TOOLSTATION
I ended up buying 4 of these (2 via a local store and 2 online).
All 4 were old stock and 10-14 months old.
Considering these devices have a 10 year shelf life, 10% was gone already.
Avoid buying here and get elsewhere.
Date published: 2020-07-04
Rated 5 out of
Fantastic smoke alarms. Easy to install. However make sure you got enough space for wiring to keep inside the alarm fittings. You need to connect your wiring with alarm wires
Date published: 2020-06-30
Rated 5 out of
This is a fantastic bit of kit would highly recommend it for any household, I live in a townhouse and have two looking to get a third one.
I would highly recommend to anyone.
The price is a bit steep but you can't put a price on a love ones life..
Date published: 2020-05-24
Rated 4 out of
Absolutely love this product. Very easy to install and setup even with minimal electrical knowledge. Love the path light feature, however its a little sensitive so have had to turn off in the bedroom as it was coming on when moving around in bed, even though its the other side of the room. Works great in the hallway, though. Well worth the money if you have a smart home setup, especially other Nest products!
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of
Great Product - Poor design for installation
The product itself is great, very easy to configure etc but it does not install easily onto flat walls or ceilings, it needs quite a bit of room behind it to accommodate cables and the power connector. I ended up cutting our quite a large piece of ceiling!
Date published: 2020-05-14