By McAlpine Product code: 32659 Pack size: Each
• Sheet floor gully suitable for concrete and suspended timber floors
• Polished stainless steel tile
• 1 1/2" BS EN 1329-1:2000 Solvent Weld Horizontal Outlet
• Manufactured in ABS to the highest quality
• The valve acts as a non-return valve, the weight of the water discharge will open the valve and it will reseal when the discharge has ceased thus prohibiting foul air from entering the dwelling
• Eliminates the release of foul air due to back flow
• Overall height of only 75mm and suitable for installation in floors where depth is restricted
• The valve can be easily removed to facilitate easy cleaning
• Flow rates of up to 36 l/min when tested under a constant 15mm head of water in accordance with clause 5 of BS EN 272-2:2002
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN