By Makita Product code: 52198 Pack size: Each
• Fast charger for Makita XGT machines
• Charges 2.5Ah in 28 minutes
• Charges 4.0Ah in 45 minutes
• 2 cooling fans for optimum charging
• Selectable full charge melody
Makita DC40RC Rapid Charger for XGT 40V Max batteries using 230V mains supply. The Makita XGT® batteries deliver a maximum of 40V, meaning that they offer unprecedented independence from stationary power sources. The XGT® range of tools and batteries come with a built-in programme, that provides digital communication between the battery and the tool. Revolutionary technology ensures that battery and the tools' motor technology work together for optimum performance.
• Approx. 28 minutes to fully charge 2.5 Ah battery (BL4025) and 45 minutes to fully charge for 4.0 Ah battery (BL4040)
• New raised and enlarged charging indicator status light for clearer indication
• Selectable melody sound for full charge notification
• Two cooling fans, one for the battery and one for the charging circuit
• Able to perform consecutive fast charging of batteries
• Compatible with interchangeable adaptor ADP10 for charging 14.4V or 18V LXT Li-Ion batteries
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page
Items over 30kg can only be delivered next Business Day Mon-Fri, if ordered before 6pm. Orders placed after 9pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN