By Einhell Product code: 34272 Pack size: Each
Struggling to tidy up the tall bush at the end of your garden? With this cordless hedge trimmer from Einhell, you won’t need a ladder or a platform – it’s fitted with a telescopic handle that gives you up to 94cm of extra reach.
With a 40cm cutting length and 15mm teeth gap, the laser-cut and diamond-ground steel cutters make light work of small or medium-sized hedges, bushes and shrubs. The motor head can be tilted into seven positions, making it easier to carry out tricky vertical and horizontal cuts on high hedges and slopes precisely. A tiltable main handle increases this versatility even further.
Because it’s cordless, the hedge trimmer is ideal for use on larger grounds or allotments – with no restrictions from power cables or extension leads, you’re free to work wherever you need to. A fully-charged 5.2Ah Einhell Power XChange battery can give you up to 75 minutes of runtime. The battery is not included, and is available separately.
• Perfect for cutting hard-to-reach hedges, shrubs and bushes
• Cordless operation – work anywhere with no cables needed
• Runtime of up to 75 minutes on a fully charged 5.2Ah battery
• Telescopic handle adds an extra 94cm of reach
• Laser-cut and diamond-ground steel blades stay sharp
• 40cm cutting length with 15mm teeth spacing
• Tiltable motor head – seven positions for precision cutting
• Main handle has four positions for flexible working
• Sturdy cutter guard for storage and transportation
• Includes carrying belt for comfort during longer jobs
• A member of the Einhell Power X-Change family
• Requires 1x Einhell PXC 18V battery – sold separately
Einhell Power X-Change 18V Batteries & Chargers
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 2.5Ah – 65416
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 4.0Ah – 51882
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 5.2Ah – 20585
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN