By Einhell Product code: 17906 Pack size: Each
The Einhell Expert Plus GE-CT 36/30 LI-E cordless grass trimmer is the ideal tool for getting your lawn into shape. Electronic variable speed control and the PXC one battery fits all system allows you to go about your work quickly and with cordless freedom. The quick fit slip shaft allows for easy transport and space saving storage while the adjustable secondary handle with quick release create increased user comfort. The line is fed by an automatic jog system and offers a cutting width of up to 30 centimetres. Equipment features such as the carry belt, wall mount and soft grip make the cordless grass trimmer a versatile and convenient helper in the garden. The flower guard always ensures the necessary safe distance from flowers and ornamental plants, preserving the beauty of the garden. The GE-CT 36/30 Li E is powered by 2 x 18V batteries creating powerful 36V performance. The cordless grass trimmer is a member of the Expert Plus series, meaning all the rechargeable batteries in this family can be used with the tool. Batteries and charger are available separately.
• Member of the Power X-Change family
• Front-motor: perfect power transmission and weight balance
• Infinitely adjustable second handle
• Electronic speed control for constant speed
• Shaped long handle made of aluminium for tireless working
• Split shaft for easy transport and space-saving storage
• Single line spool with automatic jog system
• High-quality comfortable carrying belt
• Flower guard
• Wall holder
• Softgrip for increased user comfort
• Supplied without battery or charger - available separately 97689
• Voltage: 36V (2 x 18V)
• Body only: 2 x 18V batteries required
• Model: GE-CT 36/30 Li E-Solo
• Cutting width: 30cm
• No-load speed: 9000 rpm
• Spool: single line, 2mm thick
• Feeding system: automatic
• Net product weight: 3.13kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN