The Einhell Expert Plus GE-CT 36/30 LI-E cordless grass trimmer is the ideal tool for getting your lawn into shape. Electronic variable speed control and the PXC one battery fits all system allows you to go about your work quickly and with cordless freedom. The quick fit slip shaft allows for easy transport and space saving storage while the adjustable secondary handle with quick release create increased user comfort. The line is fed by an automatic jog system and offers a cutting width of up to 30 centimetres. Equipment features such as the carry belt, wall mount and soft grip make the cordless grass trimmer a versatile and convenient helper in the garden. The flower guard always ensures the necessary safe distance from flowers and ornamental plants, preserving the beauty of the garden. The GE-CT 36/30 Li E is powered by 2 x 18V batteries creating powerful 36V performance. The cordless grass trimmer is a member of the Expert Plus series, meaning all the rechargeable batteries in this family can be used with the tool. Batteries and charger are available separately.
• Member of the Power X-Change family
• Front-motor: perfect power transmission and weight balance
• Infinitely adjustable second handle
• Electronic speed control for constant speed
• Shaped long handle made of aluminium for tireless working
• Split shaft for easy transport and space-saving storage
• Single line spool with automatic jog system
• High-quality comfortable carrying belt
• Flower guard
• Wall holder
• Softgrip for increased user comfort
• Supplied without battery or charger - available separately 97689
• Voltage: 36V (2 x 18V)
• Body only: 2 x 18V batteries required
• Model: GE-CT 36/30 Li E-Solo
• Cutting width: 30cm
• No-load speed: 9000 rpm
• Spool: single line, 2mm thick
• Feeding system: automatic
• Net product weight: 3.13kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN