By Einhell Product code: 95194 Pack size: Each
Easy to use and comfortable to hold, with impressive results in the garden – this Einhell cordless brush cutter will ensure your outdoor spaces are kept in pristine condition. With no power cables to worry about, you’re free to work anywhere. Whether it’s difficult terrain, inclines, slopes or edge strips, you’ll get the job done quickly and efficiently.
As well as a high-quality three-tooth blade for tackling undergrowth and scrub, you’ll also have a robust bump feed line spool for high grass and weeds. Swapping between the two is simple – a spindle lock system helps you switch in seconds.
Power isn’t a problem either. A brushless motor delivers high performance and longer runtimes, requiring two 18V batteries from the Einhell Power XChange range. Two 5.2Ah packs can give you up to 80 minutes of runtime on a full charge – batteries and charger aren’t included, and are available separately.
• Perfect for garden maintenance jobs on all terrains
• Excels on rough ground, slopes or embankments
• Cordless operation – work anywhere with no cables needed
• 25.5cm cutting width with blade, or 30cm with spool
• Spindle lock for easy changes between blade and spool
• Three-tooth blade for tackling undergrowth and scrub
• Robust thread spool for dense growth and tall grass
• Electronic speed control for attractive lawn care
• Split shaft for easy transport and space-saving storage
• Two-handed ‘bike handle’ grip is adjustable for comfort
• Carrying belt for easier handling during longer jobs
• Wall holder for neat and tidy storage
• A member of the Einhell Power X-Change family
• Runtime of up to 80 minutes on two fully-charged 5.2Ah batteries
• Requires 2x Einhell PXC 18V batteries – sold separately
Einhell Power X-Change 18V Batteries & Chargers
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 2.5Ah – 65416
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 4.0Ah – 51882
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 5.2Ah – 20585
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN