By Einhell Product code: 56508 Pack size: Each
Looking for a quieter and cleaner alternative to a petrol chainsaw? This battery-powered cordless chainsaw from Einhell is a perfect choice for safe and easy use around the garden. It comes with an 18V 3.0Ah battery and a fast charger, so you’ll be able to get to work straight away.
The high-quality Oregon guide bar and chain makes light work of pruning or felling small to medium-sized trees, preparing firewood or cutting up construction timber. No tools are needed to adjust the chain’s tension, or replace it. The chain is lubricated automatically too, and a large opening in the oil reservoir ensures no funnel is required.
Kickback protection and an instant mechanical chain brake protect you while you’re working. A catch bolt holds on to the chain if it comes off the rail, while the rugged metal stop claw keeps the saw stable.
• Oregon chain and guide bar for a quality cutting performance
• Tool-free chain tension adjustments or replacements
• Kickback protection with mechanical instant chain brake
• Chain catch bolt for added peace of mind
• Sturdy metal stop claw keeps chainsaw stable
• Automatic chain lubrication
• Large filler opening – no need for a funnel
• Ergonomic handle gives you a firm grip
• A member of the Einhell Power X-Change family
• Comes with 18V 3.0Ah battery and fast charger
Einhell Power X-Change 18V Batteries & Chargers
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 2.5Ah – 65416
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 4.0Ah – 51882
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 5.2Ah – 20585
|Age restricted (18)|
|Customer info.||Available for delivery or click & collect next business day|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 3.0Ah|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushed|
|Pack Contents||Chainsaw, Protective Cover, Petrol / Oil Mixing Bottle, 1 x 3Ah Battery & Charger|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN