• 2 speed modes of 0-4,600 and 0-6,000 rpm for light or heavier cutting and a 2mm x 7.5m line for heavy duty cutting
• Lightweight ergonomic design allows extended use and user comfort
• Brushless motor coupled with a high powered 18v XR Li-Ion battery for long runtimes
• Batteries and Charger sold seperately
• 33cm cutting width
DeWalt XR 18V Li-Ion Battery: 4.0Ah 21058 , 5.0Ah 93235 and fast charger 87084
|Brand ||DeWalt |
|Manufacture ID ||DCM561PBS-XJ |
|Video ||click here |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
DeWalt DCM561P1S-GB 18V XR 33cm Brushless Cordless String Trimmer Body Only is rated
Rated 5 out of
Bought this dewalt strimmer as easy to set up and simple to operate. Lightweight and competent tool.
Date published: 2019-05-30
Rated 4 out of
There’s no need for petrol these days! We took the plunge and went for electric - battery - no cords and easy to charge like a drill or screwdriver. Easy to assemble and worked so well. The only reason I haven’t given it 5 stars is that it’s only been used once so don’t know how long the battery lasts or if it works well over time. But on first go it’s brilliant.
Date published: 2019-05-21
Rated 5 out of
Top job all round
Long warranty. No cables. Lightweight. Very competitive price. Plus the extra 4ah battery. Satisfaction in a box. Ordered after 8pm received next morning. Brilliant service.
Date published: 2019-05-08