By DeWalt Product code: 23213 Pack size: Each
Need to drill into concrete? Use the power of this DeWalt DCH263 SDS+ rotary hammer to ensure the job is done properly, and with no time wasted.
Powered by a highly efficient brushless motor and an 18V XR battery for extended runtime, this cordless rotary hammer delivers fast drilling up to 28mm into solid concrete. With DeWalt’s innovative Active Vibration Control handle, vibrations are limited to 9.1m/s² – this means you can work for longer and get more done, with less discomfort and fatigue.
The DCH263 has three modes of operation, so you can take on a variety of tasks from light chiselling to rotary-only drilling. You can use it on wood and metal too. Working in low light? No problem – the hammer drill is fitted with its own LED work light, allowing you to illuminate the work area and improve visibility.
• Drill, impact or chisel – choose from three modes to best suit your job
• Rotation stop mode is perfect for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render
• Impact stop mode is ideal for rotary-only drilling in wood and metal
• Brushless motor combines power with efficiency for top performance
• High-capacity XR 5.0Ah 18V Lithium-ion battery for longer run times
• Drill anchors and fix holes into concrete, brick or masonry from 4mm to 28mm
• Maximum drilling – 28mm in concrete, 30mm in wood, 13mm in metal
• Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility when working in low light
• Low vibration at 9.1m/s² – work for longer with less discomfort or fatigue
• Compact and lightweight design is easier to hold for extended operating periods
• Multi-position side handle for a better grip and complete control
• Includes DCH263 rotary hammer, 2x 5.0Ah batteries, XR charger and case
DeWalt DCH263 18V XR Brushless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Specifications
• Voltage: 18V
• Brushless motor
• Battery type: XR Li-Ion
• Batteries included: 2 x 5.0Ah
• Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete): 28mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal): 13mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 30mm
• Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009) 3.0J
• No Load Speed: 0 - 1165 rpm
• Hand/Arm Vibration - Hammer drilling into concrete 9.1 m/s²
• Vibration Control: Yes
• Anti Rotation System: No
• Clutch: Yes
• Dust Solution Compatible: Yes
• Perform and Protect: Yes
• Quick Change Chuck: No
• Hammer Drilling Mode: Yes
• Chipping Mode: Yes
• Rotation Only Mode: Yes
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Core bit): 65mm
• Weight: 2.7kg / (incl. battery) 3.3kg
• Height/length/width: 187mm / 404mm / 84mm
• Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
• Hand/Arm Vibration: chiselling 7.7 m/s²
• Uncertainty K 2 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
• Hand/Arm Vibration: drilling into metal <2.5
• Uncertainty K 3 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
• Hand/Arm Vibration: screw driving without impact <2.5
• Uncertainty K 4 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
• Sound Pressure: 85.7dB(A)
• Sound Pressure Uncertainty: 3.1dB(A)
• Sound Power: 96dB(A)
• Sound Power Uncertainty: 3.1dB(A)
• Blows per Minute: 0 - 4300 bpm
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
Please be aware that Royal Mail strikes on 30th September and 1st October may cause a slight delay in our usual delivery timescales. We’ll do everything we can to try to avoid any impacts to our service, and apologise in advance if you experience delays receiving your order.
We recommend placing orders as early as possible, to avoid delivery delays. Alternatively, please use our Click & Collect service or visit your local store to buy your items.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN