The Standard for Inox Rapido Cutting Disc enables reliable performance in Inox.
Its thin disc edge supports smooth and easy cutting.
In addition, the disc is free from ferrous, sulphurous and chlorinated fillers.
Use this disc for cutting Inox.
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Cutting Disc Tins 115mm (10 Pack) is rated
Rated 1 out of
These were actually supplied as X-Lock discs which are supposed to be compatible with standard grinders however they don't fit well in my Dewalt machine, they are off centre and jump around when cutting causing the edges to chip and bits come flying off. They also wear down quickly, probably due to this, I'll stick to Rhodius in future but normally you couldn't fault Bosch stuff.
Date published: 2019-08-01