High powered, corded chainsaw from Black & Decker.
• Integrated auto oil system lubricates the chain for reduced wear and greater cutting efficiency
• Low kick back chain for smooth, fast cutting through wet and dry timber
• Up to 45cm cutting capacity for any task
• Easy fill oil system: large tank with viewing window to minimise spillages when filling
• Safety chain brake system: power automatically cuts out within 0.15 seconds if the chainsaw kicks back
• Quick and easy tool free chain fitting, tensioning and adjustment
• 2200W high torque motor with 12.5m/s chain speed, for fast cutting
• Anti-vibration system and rubber overmold rear handle for optimum comfort
Black & Decker 45cm Chainsaw specification:
• 230V supply
• Power: 2200W
• Bar length: 45cm
• Bar sheath: Yes
• Spike bumper: Yes
• Rear hand guard: Yes
• Secondary handle: Yes
• Oil tank capacity: 150ml
• Oil level window: Yes
• Auto-oiling: Yes
• Chain speed: 12.5 m/s m²
• Chain drive links: 62
• Chain pitch: 3/8"
• Chain gauge: 0.05"
• Chain type: Oregon PJ
• Chain brake: Yes
• Chain brake time: 0.15 seconds
• Chain file: 4mm
• Motor speed: 6,500 rpm
• Sound pressure: 85.7 dB(A)
• Sound power: 102.1 dB(A)
• Vibration: 5.5 m/s²
• Weight: 6.4kg
• Replacement chain: A6245CS-XJ
|Brand||Black and Decker|
|Age restricted (18)|
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushed|
|Sound volume||85.7 dB(A)|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN