By Trend Product code: 90573 Pack size: Each
• No load speed: 4500rpm
• Laser alignment function
• Blade: 165mm x 24 tooth TCT, Bore size: 15.88mm
• Bevel cutting range: 0-50°
• Max. cut at 90°: 55mm. Max. cut at 45°: 40mm
• Aluminium upper and lower guard
• High performance brushless motor – longer motor life, more power, more run time
• Front mounted laser – accurate, quick alignment to cut line
• 50 Degree maximum bevel cut –5 degrees overcut for out of square applications
• Aluminium base – precision aluminium casting for positive alignment with straight edge guides
• Aluminium guarding – all metal top and bottom guarding for maximum durability and safety
• 165mm Diameter blade – popular blade size covers a range of tooth styles and pitches
• 24 Tooth TCT blade – high quality trend blade crosscut and ripping work (csb/16524tc)
• Compact size – manoeuvrable design for easy control
• Top handle – front top grip for additional control and support
• 55mm Cut depth at 90 degrees – ideal for rafter and joist cutting on first fix work
• 40mm Cut depth at 45 degrees – allows mitre cuts on cls construction timber
• Up to 60 cuts, 37.2m cut (With 5Ah battery in 39mm x 620mm worktop)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Bore Size (mm)||15.8|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN