By Einhell Product code: 99014 Pack size: Each
Larger hedges, bushes and shrubs are no match for this cordless hedge trimmer from Einhell. With a 65cm cutting length and 30mm teeth gap, the laser-cut and diamond-ground steel cutters make light work of tough gardening jobs.
More power and longer runtimes are assured, thanks to the hedge trimmer’s 36V power – it requires two 18V Einhell Power XChange batteries (not included). This cordless operation is ideal for use on larger grounds or allotments, helping you work where you want with no restrictions from power cables or extension leads.
A rotating rear handle and slimline front handle make it easy to use, whether you’re trimming horizontally or vertically. The narrow front handle is also fitted with a micro-switch, stopping the hedge trimmer automatically if both hands are no longer on its handle.
• Perfect for cutting larger hedges, shrubs and bushes
• Cordless operation – work anywhere with no cables needed
• Runtime of up to 3 hours on two fully charged 5.2Ah batteries
• Rotatable rear handle for easier work at all angles
• Battery charge indicator shows when you’re running low
• Laser-cut and diamond-ground steel blades stay sharp
• 65cm cutting length with 30mm teeth spacing
• Cutters protected by an aluminium cover
• Metal gearing for long-lasting performance
• Lightweight with soft-grip handle for ease of use
• Sturdy cutter guard for storage and transportation
• Shock guard with holder for easy wall mounting
• A member of the Einhell Power X-Change family
• Requires 2x Einhell PXC 18V batteries – sold separately
Einhell Power X-Change 18V Batteries & Chargers
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 2.5Ah – 65416
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 4.0Ah – 51882
• Einhell PXC 18V Battery & Charger 5.2Ah – 20585
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|User Guide||click here|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN