By DeWalt Product code: 61068 Pack size: Each
IP54 shallow box can be used for storage of corded and cordless tools and features a customisable foam insert for maximum protection of your equipment. The DeWalt T-STAK storage system has been designed to carry and transport T-STAK modules, giving the option of connecting and customising multiple units depending on what is required for the job.
The new heavy duty metal front and metal pin side latches have been built for added durability and longer life. The IP54 waterseal provides water and dust protection to tools and fixings inside the box. The internal fixing point built into the T-STAK box is DeWalt tracker ready, allowing for a DeWalt tracker to be installed and box tracked via DeWalt Tool Connect.
• IP54 waterseal provides water and dust protection to tools and fixings inside the box
• Metal pin side latches allows T-STAK modules to be connected together
• Heavy duty metal front latches provide increased strength, durability and longevity
• Front and top carry handles so the box can be carried in both orientations
• Lockable - via padlock (not included) for added security
• Customisable foam insert to keep power tools safe during transportation
• DeWalt tracker ready - fixing point built into the T-STAK box
• 30kg load capacity
|Max Weight (kg)||30|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £35
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN