By Vent Axia Product code: 71474 Pack size: Each
An advanced multistage air cleaning system which removes harmful particles and neutralises bad smells, purifying the air for a fresher and healthier indoor environment.
• Advanced 6 stage filtration system
• HEPA filter
• Air quality display
• Suitable for any habitable room - portable
• 3 speed and timer
• Sleep mode
• Auto mode
• Remote control
• 2 year manufacturer's warranty
• HxWxD: 560 x 350 x 230mm
The Vent-Axia PureAir Room Purifier has a clean air delivery rate of 260m³/h and is capable of multiple air changes per hour in rooms up to 30m² and single air changes in rooms up to 66m². Dimensions HxWxD: 560 x 350 x 230mm.
6 stage filtration process:
• Washable Pre-Filter - collects the larger particles from the air flowing through it, protecting the HEPA filter while increasing the service life of the following filters.
• HEPA Filter - ‘High-Efficiency Particulate Air’ filter removes 99.9% of particles in the air including diesel, pet allergens, pollen, viruses, mould and bacteria by trapping them inside the filter material.
• Activated Carbon Filter - has a huge surface area that removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odours, and other gaseous pollutants from the air by trapping the gas molecules in the charcoal.
• Cold Catalyst Filter - speeds up the decomposition of organic compounds in the air, breaking them into harmless molecules such as H2O and CO2.
• Ultraviolet Light - a disinfection method using short-wavelength ultraviolet light to inactivate bacteria and viruses.
• Ionizer - last stage of the filtration process, generating negatively charged ions that adhere to small particulate materials statically charging them. This attracts other particles creating larger clusters, that can then be absorbed by the filter at the start of the cycle.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN