By Trend Product code: 56159 Pack size: Each
• Speed: 8500rpm
• Cutting depths: 6 pre-set depths
• Angle range: 0-90 degrees
• Maximum fence height: 35mm
• Blade: Trend 6 tooth TCT, diameter: 100mm, bore: 22mm
• Includes: Biscuit Jointer Blade, Attachment Plate, Dust Bag and Adaptor and Vacuum adaptor (fits T35 and T32 Dust Extractors)
• Trend high performance motor - Built for power and endurance
• 6 Cutting depths – For No 0, 10 and 20 Biscuits plus additional ’Maximum’ Duplex and Simplex settings
• 0 – 90 Degree cutting angles – Covers multiple jointing applications
• 35mm Fence adjustment – Up to 35mm from an edge for setting biscuits into thicker stock
• Tilting fence indents – 0, 45 and 90 degrees settings for fast positioning on common angles
• Cam lock each and pinion height fence –Precision height adjustment with cam lock retention
• Milled reference faces – For accurate positioning on all jointing styles
• Anti-slip rubber – Rubber cutter aperture prevents slippage as the cutter engages the workpiece
• Top mounted sliding switch – Easily accessible sliding switch for left or right-handed operation
• Supplied with CR/BJB100T Biscuit Jointer Blade, Attachment Plate, Dust Bag and Adaptor and Vacuum adaptor (fits T35 and T32 Dust Extractors)
• Up to 731 no.20 biscuits, 121 worktops fitted or 10 Cupboards made (4Ah battery in Chipboard)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN