By Milwaukee Product code: 87106 Pack size: Each
You’ll be equipped to take on all kinds of tough jobs if you have this Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ multi-tool nearby. It combines a powerful brushless motor, a 2.1° left/right oscillation angle and up to 20,000opm to deliver one of the fastest cut speeds in the industry.
You’ll be able to face demanding applications with ease – tough tasks such as rip cuts through hardwoods and nail-embedded wood won’t be a problem. There’s a 10-setting dial with an auto-load feature too, which makes it easy to adjust the speed.
Tool-free blade changes save you even more time, and a universal blade change adaptor is included for even greater versatility. With an integrated LED light for maximum visibility in low-light areas, the Milwaukee M18FMT really is the ultimate cordless solution for cutting and removal applications in materials such as metal, wood and plastic.
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and efficiency
• No-load speed of 10,000-20,000opm for ultra-fast cutting
• 10-setting dial with auto-load feature to easily adjust speed
• Left/right oscillation angle of 2.1°
• FIXTEC™ tool-free blade change with universal blade change adaptor included
• LED work light for maximum visibility in low-light situations
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system – advanced overload protection for tool and battery
• Comes with HD box for safe transportation from job to job
• Compatible with all Milwaukee M18™ batteries – sold separately
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN