By Milwaukee Product code: 58201 Pack size: Each
Benefit from impressive driving performance in even the tightest of spaces when you use this Milwaukee FUEL impact driver. At just 117mm in length, the driver can access those hard-to-reach areas and still perform at its very best – high power efficiency under load and an outstanding torque of 226 Nm deliver big results from a lightweight and compact design.
Four different speed and torque settings help you take on all kinds of jobs, from precision work to maximum power for the toughest applications. Need to prevent damage to fasteners or materials? There’s a mode for that too, along with a mode that automatically adjusts speed, impacts and torque.
This cordless impact driver is powered by Milwaukee’s high-performance POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, and features the innovative REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system – this provides advanced digital overload protection for both the tool and battery. It’s compatible with all M18™ batteries, and you’ll get two 5.0Ah battery packs in this kit, plus a charger and carry case – everything you need to get straight to work.
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum torque of 226Nm
• Four different speed and torque settings for maximum versatility
• Compact design – 117mm length allows you to work in tight spaces
• ¼” hex chuck for quick and easy bit changes
• LED light illuminates the work surface for greater visibility
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system – advanced overload protection for tool and battery
• Kit includes 2x 5.0Ah M18 battery packs, charger and carry case
Milwaukee M18™ Batteries & Chargers
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 4.0Ah 69623
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.0Ah 31200
• Milwaukee M18 REDLITHIUM™ 5.5Ah High Output 20939
• Milwaukee M12-M18™ Fast Charger 18266
• Milwaukee M18™ Multi Bay Charger 79644
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|User Guide||click here|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN