By Makita Product code: 36003 Pack size: Each
A high-performance Makita twin pack to double your productivity on site. This kit contains the DHP487 combi drill and DTD153 impact driver – both tools feature Makita’s brushless motor to deliver greater power and efficiency, helping you get the job done faster.
Delivering 40Nm of torque, the combi drill features variable speed with trigger control as well as two mechanical gears, forward/reverse rotation and an electric brake. The single sleeve keyless chuck ensures easy one-handed bit installation or removal, while the comfortable handle and compact 164mm length put you in complete control.
The impact driver also benefits from a compact overall length, yet still delivers 170Nm of fastening torque. Like the combi drill, it also features an LED job light for when you need to illuminate your work surface – this improves accuracy and control in dimly lit areas.
• Brushless motor for greater power and efficiency
• Forward/reverse rotation
• Variable speed control by trigger
• LED job light improves visibility in dimly-lit areas
• Electric brake for added safety
• Compact overall length for ease of use
• 1x Makita DHP487 Brushless Combi Drill
• 1x Makita DTD153 Brushless Impact Driver
• 2x 3.0Ah batteries
• 1x fast charger
• 1x tool bag
Makita DHP487 Brushless Combi Drill Specifications
• Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13 mm
• No Load Speed (Hi): 0 - 1,700 rpm
• No Load Speed (Lo): 0 - 500 rpm
• Blows per Minute (Hi): 0 - 25,500 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Lo): 0 - 7,500 ipm
• Max. in wood: 36 mm
• Max. in masonry: 13 mm
• Max. in steel: 13 mm
• Torque Settings: 20 + Drill
• Max. Fastening Torque (Hard Joint): 40 Nm
• Noise sound pressure: 83 dB(A)
• Noise sound power: 94 dB(A)
• Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
• Net weight: 1.4 - 1.7 kg
• Vibration (impact drilling into concrete): 10.5 m/sec²
• Vibration (drilling into metal): 2.5 m/sec²
• Vibration (K factor): 1.5 m/sec²
Makita DTD153 Brushless Impact Driver Specifications
• Max Fastening Torque: 170 Nm
• No Load Speed: 0 - 3400 rpm
• Impacts per Minute: 0 - 3,600 ipm
• Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4"") Hex
• Coarse thread (length): 22 - 125 mm
• Standard Bolt: M5-M16
• High Tensile Bolt: M5-M14
• Machine Screw: M4-M8
• Vibration (fastening bolt): 13.0 m/sec²
• Vibration (K factor): 1.5 m/sec²
• Noise sound pressure: 96 dB(A)
• Noise sound power: 107 dB(A)
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 3.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN