Removes sludge, scale and debris from new and existing central heating systems to improve boiler efficiency. Suitable for use with powerflushing machines.
An effective, universal pH neutral, non-foaming liquid cleaner, which removes sludge, scale and debris from existing central heating systems to restore heating efficiency and eliminate boiler noise. When commissioning new systems in accordance with BS 7593:2019 regulations and best practice, Cleaner F3 is ideal to remove flux residues and other installation debris to help extend the life of the boiler and the efficiency of the system. It is suitable for use when powerflushing to accelerate the cleaning process in existing and contaminated systems. A non-hazardous product which is compatible with all metals commonly used in heating systems, including aluminium.
• Neutral universal cleaner for pre-commissioning new systems in accordance with BS7593:2006
• Removes sludge, limescale and other debris to restore heating efficiency of existing systems
• Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems
• pH Neutral, non-hazardous, non-foaming formula, which is fast and easy to remove from the system
• Treats an average sized UK home of up to 100L, 12 radiators and 190 sqm of underfloor heating. Smaller volume product – less packaging waste and lower environmental impact.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN