• 2x Roller 2x Mushroom Replacement Multi Point Door Lock Kit designed to replace most multi-point locks in UPVC doors
• Modular based, comprising of a 3-piece set
• Includes a 35mm euro profile backset and 2 x croppable top and bottom extension pieces to suit door application
• Non handed with easily reversible latch
• Two adjustable rollers enhance compression performance and maximise weathersealing offering +/-1mm compression
• Two mushrooms for anti separation, protects the door from being jemmied
• Split spindle function for Lever Pad handle application and snib facility as standard
• Tested to the latest performance requirements
The Replacement 2-Roller 2-Mushroom Multi Point door lock kit is designed to replace most multi-point locks in PVCu doors. Each kit is modular based, comprising of a 3 piece set: a central 35mm euro profile gearbox and two croppable top and bottom extension pieces to suit the door application.
The extension pieces twin precision adjustable rollers enhance compression performance and maximise weathersealing offering +/-1mm compression adjustability, whilst the 2 mushrooms offer limited jemmying. The easily reversible latch bolt and the non handed design enables the lock to be used for left or right handed doors that are inward or outward opening. The snib facility enables the latch bolt to be held in the retracted position giving the option to travel freely through the door without depressing the handle. The lock also incorporates a split spindle function for Lever Pad handle applications.
Tested to the latest security and performance standards. The lock meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 4 (240 hours) for Corrosion Resistance to provide the most robust finish; and to ensure smooth and consistent performance over time the lock is endurance tested in our test house to 50,000 cycles. The kit is supplied with all fixings and illustrated instructions for installation.
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN