By ERA Product code: 26730 Pack size: Each
• 2x Roller 2x Mushroom Replacement Multi Point Door Lock Kit designed to replace most multi-point locks in UPVC doors
• Modular based, comprising of a 3-piece set
• Includes a 35mm euro profile backset and 2 x croppable top and bottom extension pieces to suit door application
• Non handed with easily reversible latch
• Two adjustable rollers enhance compression performance and maximise weathersealing offering +/-1mm compression
• Two mushrooms for anti separation, protects the door from being jemmied
• Split spindle function for Lever Pad handle application and snib facility as standard
• Tested to the latest performance requirements
The Replacement 2-Roller 2-Mushroom Multi Point door lock kit is designed to replace most multi-point locks in PVCu doors. Each kit is modular based, comprising of a 3 piece set: a central 35mm euro profile gearbox and two croppable top and bottom extension pieces to suit the door application.
The extension pieces twin precision adjustable rollers enhance compression performance and maximise weathersealing offering +/-1mm compression adjustability, whilst the 2 mushrooms offer limited jemmying. The easily reversible latch bolt and the non handed design enables the lock to be used for left or right handed doors that are inward or outward opening. The snib facility enables the latch bolt to be held in the retracted position giving the option to travel freely through the door without depressing the handle. The lock also incorporates a split spindle function for Lever Pad handle applications.
Tested to the latest security and performance standards. The lock meets the requirements of BS EN 1670:2007 Grade 4 (240 hours) for Corrosion Resistance to provide the most robust finish; and to ensure smooth and consistent performance over time the lock is endurance tested in our test house to 50,000 cycles. The kit is supplied with all fixings and illustrated instructions for installation.
|Type||uPVC Door Locks|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN