• Adjustable power size 2-4
• Tested to BS EN 1154:1996
• Fire tested to BS EN 1634-1
• Suitable for internal doors up to 80kg, up to 1000mm wide and 2100mm high
• Delayed action
• Back check
• Adjustable closing speed
• Adjustable latching speed
• Reversible fitting
• Parallel arm bracket included
• 2 hour fire tested on timber doors
• Certifire rated
|Colour by dominance
||28932 + 28904
||FD 30 (Timber)
||FD 60 (Timber)
||FD 120 (Timber)
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Door Closer Size 2-4 Silver is rated
Rated 2 out of
Didn't like it too much
Easy enough to install. but the arm screws onto the frame so high it only secures into the architrave, so risk pulling it off if not secure. Three forms of adjustment all done with Hex keys. Have fitted many types of door closer in my life. Just about all of them were easier to adjust than this. I won't buy another.Phoned technical staff, not much help i'm afraid.
Date published: 2019-05-07
Rated 5 out of
bought this to replace a faulty closer, easy to fit and nice looking unit, works well and cheaper than comparable duty closers, however there are cheaper models available on Toolstastion that we will be trying in the future.
cant rate reliability as only been fitted for a week.
Date published: 2019-02-20