By Trend Product code: 10742 Pack size: Each
• Speed: 13,000 rpm
• Base size: 184mm x 93mm
• Orbit diameter: 2mm
• Abrasive retention: hook and loop + wire retention clamps
• Switch: dust sealed
• Supplied with 3 piece Trend abrasive pack – 80, 120, 180 grit
The Trend T18S/TSSB 18V Cordless 1/3 Sheet Sander features:
• Trend high performance motor – built for power and endurance
• 13,000 orbits per minute – fast fine sanding on all materials
• 2mm orbit – small orbit for premium finish
• Eva hook and loop base – for fast swapping between grits
• Wire retention clamps & punch plate – for use with standard sheet/roll abrasive papers
• Dust sealed switch – prevent dust ingress to ensure consistent performance
• 184mm x 93mm base – ideal for larger flat surfaces
• 8 hole extraction base – fits the full range of trend 1/3 sheet abrasives
• Dust extraction port – for maximum dust capture
• Rubber over-moulds – minimises vibration for enhanced comfort
• Supplied with 3 piece Trend abrasive pack – 80, 120 and 180 grit
• Runtime claim: up to 35 minutes sanding (Beech Worktop)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||Body Only|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Pack Contents||Trend T18S/TSSB 18V Cordless 1/3 Sheet Sander and 3 piece Trend abrasive pack (80, 120, 180 grit)|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Pre-12pm Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25, to arrive before 12pm on the scheduled days above
Saturday Delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 6pm Friday)
Sunday delivery – £10.00 or £5.00 for orders over £25 & FREE for orders over £75 (order by 4pm Saturday)
Times may vary for items being delivered directly from the supplier. For more information, please visit our delivery information page below.
Items over 30kg can only be delivered from Monday to Friday. If ordered before 6pm, please allow up to two business days for delivery. Orders placed after 6pm Thursday will be delivered after the weekend.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in branch, the order must be placed by 7pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 7pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN