• 30, 60, 90 minute fire rated
• Complies to parts B & E
• Lamp not included
• Order 63394 for LED 5W 400lm warm white lamps 5 Pk
• Order 71644 for LED 5W 420lm cool white lamps 5 Pk
• Diameter 94mm Depth 105mm Cut out 86mm
This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++ to E.
|Brand ||Sylvania |
|Colour by dominance ||White |
|Lamp Cap Type ||GU10 |
|Manufacture ID ||59503 |
|Type || |
|Type ||Downlight |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 2pm
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 and Saturday delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 8am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Sylvania Fire Rated Adjustable GU10 Downlight White is rated
Rated 1 out of
Solid but poor design , so difficult to install
Well made, shame the design is so poor they are a real pig to fit (and I am experienced). Outer flange ring is only a couple of mm wider than the clearance hole, so very difficult to get them to align and cover any gap! Hole size not a common one, but if you go smaller, then ream out the two side clamps, chances are you will see some gap. Only single (screw) terminals and clamp is fiddly, not big enough. No loop in & out facility..Alll this is a crying shame for a brand that is supposed to have a reputation to live up to.. sorry but there are much better designs out there.
Date published: 2018-03-10
Rated 5 out of
A good product at a very reasonable price
Ordered these as they looked good quality on the internet - which indeed they turned out to be. One thing to watch out for is that the spring loaded legs that lock the light into the ceiling are long so if you are close to say a roof truss beam you might not be able to orientate them in they way you wish.
Date published: 2017-04-12
Rated 5 out of
I bought four of these lamps to replace LV downlighters that were installed many yeras ago
Date published: 2016-12-24
Rated 2 out of
The hole that you have to drill to fit this lamp in the ceiling is only a few millimetres smaller in diameter than the chrome flange ring. When you fold back the retaining lugs they will not go through the hole so you have to enlarge hole which is then bigger in two places that the flange is - result poor looking finish, you can see holes at each side!
Date published: 2016-12-11