Shard filaments deliver ultra smooth paint loading and release, while the 'form recovery technology' ensures that the filaments hold their shape to give razor-sharp cutting in lines, even after washing. Features a seamless ferrule and FSC wooden handle.
|Brand ||ProDec |
|Size (Inches) ||1 |
|Style ||Smooth |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Prodec Ice Fusion Synthetic Paintbrush 1" is rated
Rated 3 out of
Good but Limited
I've used this brush with water based gloss. It loads up well with paint but the lay off is uneven dumping most of the paint on contact which then has to be brushed out. Its thicker profile means that its not so handy in smaller areas, against edges or in corners. This seems like a brush for open flat surfaces where it leaves a good even finish. Easy to clean with no filament loss.
Date published: 2020-03-08
Rated 5 out of
The best brushes on the market
Amazing brushes. Ive always had purdy brushes till i tried these. The best brushes ive ever used. Game changer thanks pro dec
Date published: 2020-01-25