The “Wrecker” 8tpi Sawzall blade is most suited for metal and wood demolition applications. The 1.60mm bi-metal blade and aggressive tooth design give excellent blade life and performance. Suitable for: metal (4-10mm), metal pipes 150mm (10-100mm), 230mm (10-160mm), 300mm (10-180mm), non-ferrous (4-10mm), stainless steel (4-10mm), and wood with nails.
|Brand ||Milwaukee |
|Manufacture ID ||48005706 |
|Length (mm) ||230 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Milwaukee "The Wrecker" Demolition Saw Blade 230mm (5 Pack) is rated
Rated 5 out of
I do a lot of property development and have to remove a lot of kitchens, pipework, old flooring and joists. The blades easily cut timber and metal including nails
Date published: 2017-11-12
Rated 5 out of
Steve the chippy
Cracking piece of kit
Milwaukee I have to say produce superb tools and equipment, I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase the same product, had a load of oak to cut made it easy..
Date published: 2017-06-21
Rated 4 out of
Fantastic blades, good life, don't flex allowing a very straight cut. Slightly thicker than the Bosch Metal blades of the same length. Only downside is the price! But overall worth the money.
Date published: 2017-01-31
Rated 2 out of
I spent the considerable extra amount on these blades basically because of the claims in the catalogue and on the packet. when compared with the cheaper blades they under performed big time. any claims that they keep there edge after hitting a nail are false.
Date published: 2017-01-04