By Makita Product code: 79467 Pack size: Each
• 54Nm torque, 21 settings
• No Load Speed: 0 to 2000rpm
• 0 - 30,000 bpm
• Max drilling: Wood:38mm, Steel/Masonry:13mm
• 2 mechanical gears, metal gear case
• LED job light
The Makita DHP484RTJ 18V Brushless Cordless Combi Drill features a 2 speed all metal gearbox in an aluminium gear housing. It is powerful, delivering 54 Nm of torque yet compact at only 182mm in length.
This Makita Combi Drill is supplied with 2 x 5.0Ah LXT 18V batteries, a fast charger (just 45 minutes), belt clip and a sturdy Makpac Type 2 Connector Case.
Makita DHP484RTJ 18V Cordless Combi Drill specification:
• 18V LXT
• Brushless motor
• 2 x 5.0Ah batteries
• Compact overall length of just 182mm
• Aluminium gear housing
• All metal gear construction
• 1 year warranty extendable to 3 when you register your purchase at www.makitauk.com
• Capacity in Steel: 13mm
• Capacity in Wood: 38mm
• Capacity in Masonry: 13mm
• Torque Settings: 21 + drill mode
• Max. Fastening Torque (Soft Joint): 30 Nm
• Max. Fastening Torque (Hard Joint): 54 Nm
• Chuck Capacity: 1.5 - 13mm
• No Load Speed (Hi): 0 - 2,000 rpm
• No Load Speed (Lo): 0 - 500 rpm
• Blows per Minute (Hi): 0 - 30,000 ipm
• Blows per Minute (Lo): 0 - 7,500 ipm
• Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
• Noise sound pressure: 88 dB(A)
• Noise sound power: 99 dB(A)
• Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
• Weight: 1.9kg
|Safety Data Sheet||click here|
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||2 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
|Brushed or Brushless||Brushless|
|Sound volume||88 dB(A)|
|Pack Contents||Makita Combi Drill, 2 x 5.0Ah batteries, fast charger, belt clip and a Makpac Type 2 Connector case|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN