By Makita Product code: 62122 Pack size: Each
The Makita DUH523RT 18V LXT is a highly convenient and functional cordless hedge trimmer. As well as the rubber soft grip for comfortable and secure handling, the anti-vibration structure contains 5 cushions to absorb vibration from the blade and motor. Battery capacity warnings ensure you are always aware of how much power is left in the 5.0Ah battery that is included, while changing or replacing the blade can be done easily by the user without disassembling the housing. This Makita cordless hedge trimmer features a 52cm stain free, anti-abrasion blade with a long last coating, with a cutting diameter of 15mm to ensure it is always up to the task.
• Rubberised soft grip provides comfortable and secure grip
• 52cm stain-free shear blade
• Blade surface of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolysed nickel plating that features high anti-abrasion surface for long lasting coating
• Anti-vibration structure: 5 cushions to absorb vibration from blade and motor-crank section
• User-replaceable blade: the blade can be removed without disassembling housing
• Battery capacity warning lamp: Blinking red - battery power nearly used up / Solid red - battery power used up
• Battery protector will shut off the power
• Includes 1 x 5.0Ah battery and DC18RC fast charger and blade cover
Makita DUH523RT 18V LXT Cordless Hedge Trimmer specification:
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: LXT - 1 x 5.0Ah
• Blade Length: 520mm
• Blade type: Double Sided
• Strokes per Minute: 1,350 spm
• Cutting capacity: 15mm
• Noise sound pressure: 77 dB(A)
• Noise K factor: 2.5 dB(A)
• Vibration no load: 2.5 m/sec²
• Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
• Weight: 3.4kg (with battery)
|Power Source / Cordless||Cordless|
|Batteries Included||1 x 5.0Ah|
|Corded or Cordless||Cordless|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-6pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday. Please check your local store is open on the store locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the store you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Make sure your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect. Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect your items.
If an item is eligible for Next Business Day Collection in store, the order must be placed by 9pm Monday to Thursday for collection the next day. Orders placed after 9pm on Thursday, and up to 5pm on Sunday, will be available for collection on Monday. For larger items over 30kg, please allow two business days.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN