Revolutionary new fixing for securing heavy items such as TV brackets, boilers, kitchen cupboards, air con units, shelving and radiators to dry lined/ dot and dab walls. Also works in breeze or thermalite block as well as concrete and brick.
|Manufacture ID ||rigifixm6 |
|Pack Size ||100 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
M6 Rigifix (100 Pack) is rated
Rated 3 out of
Sturdy fixing but screws are problematic
These are very sturdy fixings for drywall or solid walls. However I have found that often the screws randomly jam when they get about 10-15mm in (too far for it to have cross threaded) at which point the cross head of the screw gets destroyed (if you are using an electric drill/driver). I've used 18 of the 25 in the box and I've lost 7 screws so far, making the rest of the fixings waste.
Date published: 2020-05-18
Rated 4 out of
Strong in breeze block wall
I am not very good at diy but I am putting up cupboards in the kitchen and difficult to get anything to take the weight in a breeze block other than these. The only thing I would like is for the final screw to be longer just to be sure as it has to go through a 1/2 inch piece of wood first before screwing in to wall but I can get a longer screw if need be just being extra sure.
Date published: 2020-05-11