By Kitchen Kit Product code: 16431 Pack size: Each
Maximise your kitchen storage space by including this bridging unit in your Kitchen Kit layout. Like the rest of the range, the unit comes flat-packed for quick and easy assembly. All you need to do is glue and click it together to form a strong and reliable fixing – it can be put together in as little as 30 seconds.
This kitchen bridging unit is the perfect solution for making the most of otherwise unused space above your hobs or fridge-freezers. It will join the two rows of wall cabinets either side to make your kitchen look smarter and offer extra shelving space. A concealed adjustable hanging bracket gives you full control of customisation, while a soft-close mechanism means noisy doors slamming shut are a thing of the past.
Featuring Kitchen Kit’s standard matt finish, this collection features 18mm MFC slab doors, cut and edged to offer you excellent value.
• Delivered flat-packed with cabinet, door and hinges included
• Quick-build design – assemble your cabinets in as little as 30 seconds
• Simply glue and click together to form a strong fixing – fast!
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• Adjustable concealed hanging bracket for maximum customisation
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• Great value 18 mm MFC slab door, cut and edged
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|User Guide||click here|
|Pack Contents||360x500 Wall Bridging Unit, 355x496x18 MFC Edged Slab Door, 2x Adjustable Hanging Brackets, 1 x Adjustable Shelf & Fixings, Door Stay|
|Fitting Type||Value Slab|
|Door Width (mm)||496|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Door Type||Value Slab|
|Number of Doors||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN