By Kitchen Kit Product code: 40460 Pack size: Each
Assembling your kitchen base cabinet from Kitchen Kit is quick, easy and hassle-free. You don’t need to read pages and pages of complicated instructions with this flat-packed unit. Simply glue and click it together to form a strong and reliable fixing – cabinets can be put together in as little as 30 seconds.
There’s space at the top for installing a sink or hob. Below, the door can be hinged on the left or right side to best suit your configuration. Soft-close hinges ensure it’ll never slam shut loudly again. Four adjustable legs make it easy to achieve maximum stability, while a 49 mm service void allows you plenty of space for concealing pipes or wiring.
Featuring Kitchen Kit’s standard matt finish, this collection features 18mm MFC slab doors, cut and edged to offer you excellent value.
• Delivered flat-packed with cabinet, door and hinges included
• Quick-build design – assemble your cabinets in as little as 30 seconds
• Simply glue and click together to form a strong fixing – fast!
• Doors can be hinged on the left or right side to suit your configuration
• Fully integrated soft-close hinges – no more doors slamming shut
• 150 mm adjustable legs to ensure maximum stability
• 49 mm rear service void for concealing pipes, wiring and other essentials
• 18 mm MFC cabinet with 8 mm back for rigidity
• Great value 18 mm MFC slab door, cut and edged
• FIRA Gold certification on doors and cabinets
• Door handles, plinths, panels and other accessories sold separately
|Certification||FIRA Gold Product Level H Certification|
|Type||Sink & Hob Unit|
|Pack Contents||720x600 Base Unit(Sink) , 715x596x18 MFC Edged Slab Door, 4x Adjustable Legs, 1 x Adjustable Shelf & Fixings, Soft Close Hinge|
|Fitting Type||Value Slab|
|Door Width (mm)||596|
|Fixings Supplied||Fixings Supplied|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Door Type||Value Slab|
|Number of Doors||1|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN