The DeWalt D25417KT is a corded SDS Plus hammer drill, with a brushed motor, providing an input power of 1000W for optimum performance, delivering a no load speed of 820 rpm and 4.2J of impact energy. Available in 110V 63338 or 240V 70148 it is ideal for drilling large anchor, fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 6 to 32mm in diameter. Features 3 modes, hammer and rotary, rotary only and hammer only for various job site applications. An over-molded gripping area, combined with the active vibration control system incorporating a floating rear handle, reduce vibration and user fatigue, increasing safety and comfort. The DeWalt D25417KT features a quick change 3 jawed chuck that provides speed, precision and flexibility when drilling in wood, ceramic and steel, while the large hammer mechanism construction guarantees a longer tool life and superior performance. As well as the electronic variable speed switch for total control, and reversible brush ring for increased wear life of the brush, for safety the drill has an anti-rotation system that detects a loss of tool control, and reacts by instantly cutting the power. At 4.3kg it has an optimised power to weight ratio, providing good power in a lightweight package.
• 3 modes: hammer and rotary, rotary only, hammer only
• Anti-rotation system detects a loss of tool control and instantly cuts the power
• Active vibration control system: a floating rear handle reduces vibration and user fatigue, increasing safety and comfort
• Quick change 3 jawed chuck provides speed, precision and flexibility
• Over-molded gripping area for enhanced comfort
• Large hammer mechanism construction guarantees longer tool life and superior performance
• Electronic variable speed switch
• Optimised power to weight ratio
• Reversible brush ring
• Ideal for drilling large anchor, fixing and through holes in concrete and masonry from 6 - 32mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete) - 32mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal) - 13mm
• Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood) - 32mm
• Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009) - 4.2 J
• No Load Speed - 0-820 rpm
• Weight: 4.3kg
|Power Source / Cordless||Corded|
|Corded or Cordless||Corded|
DELIVERY OPTIONS (UK mainland only)
Next Day Delivery – £5.00 or FREE for orders over £25
Collection DetailsWe are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches. Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
We advise that you check your local branch is open on the branch locator page, before you visit.
Once you have placed your order online, we’ll have it ready for you at the branch you have selected in as little as 5 minutes. We will hold your order for 14 days, after which we will automatically generate a refund to the payment type you used to place the order.Please wait for your text or email before coming to collect it and be aware that we will still have health & safety measures in place, so we ask that you observe the branch guidelines.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN