Heavy duty standalone electronic door lock for use in high traffic applications. Particularly suitable for use in health, educational, commercial and residential environments. Tubular mortice latch retracts via the outside knob after a valid code input. When the door closes, the spring latch will lock the door.
• Suitable for internal and external use
• Suitable for wooden doors 35 - 60mm thick
• Full size lever handles with return to door, non-handed
• Suitable for FD30 and FD60 timber fire doors when used with 22367
• Suitable for high traffic applications
• Key override and front cylinder change
• User codes: 4, 5 or 6 digits long
• Allows up to 10 one time user codes
• Up to 200,000 operations from 4 x AA batteries (supplied)
• Remote release connections
• Tamper time out and low battery warning
|Manufacturer ID||CL5010 BS|
|Order Value:||Under £25||Over £25 but less than £75||£75 & Over|
|Next Business Day Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 6pm||£5||Free||Free|
|Pre-12 Delivery Mon-Fri (order by 9pm Mon-Thur & Sun by 6pm) delivered before 12pm next day||£10||£5||£5|
|Remote areas standard delivery (2-4 days)||£5||Free||Free|
|Saturday Delivery (order by 6pm Friday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
|Sunday Delivery (order by 4pm Saturday) delivered before 6pm||£10||£5||Free|
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above. Delivery times may vary.More about Delivery & Returns
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
We are fully open and delighted to welcome our customers into our branches.
Our opening times are 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and travel to store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Don’t forget your mobile number – Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN