Premuim VDE certified Cable Shears individually tested to EN60900:2004, 10,000V for safe live working up to 1,000V. GS Approved, DIN ISO 5746
Two component, ergonomic design with anti-slip horns for increased comfort control and safety.
Induction hardened jaws for outstanding long term performance
VDE certified and individually tested to 10,000V for complete safety when working on live equipment up to 1000V. Shearing action for clean cut results. Razor sharp, parrot beak blades for effortless cuts. Suitable for copper & aluminium wire only. Drop forged chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability. High leverage design with induction hardened and precision ground cutting edges for unsurpassed cutting performance. Ergonomic dual component handles offering the perfect balance of grip and comfort. Certified to VDE 0682/201:2005 01 & IEC 60900:2004. GS approved. DIN ISO 5749.
|Brand ||CK |
|Material ||Aluminium |
|Length (mm) ||210 |
|Certification ||VDE |
|Type ||Cable |
|Type ||Blades |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
C.K Redline VDE Heavy Duty Cable Cutters 210mm is rated
Rated 5 out of
P E Jones
Great next day delivery to my local Toolstation store.
Only used a few times but they cut through 25mm tails like a knife through butter. As usual great quality by CK.
Very happy with my purchase.
Date published: 2020-03-15
Rated 5 out of
Good enough for 16mm cable
Cutter good for 16mm cable but will cut 25mm at a push
Date published: 2018-02-27