Combines a stepladder, extension ladder, stairwell ladder and platform all in one product. Can be used for a variety of purposes and enables you to work safely at elevated heights. Quick to set up and easy to use. Rigid construction with wide base stabiliser and non-slip feet.
|Brand ||Youngman |
|Type ||Combination Ladder |
|Max Height (m) ||2 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Youngman Combination Ladder 4 Way 2m is rated
Rated 4 out of
Good combination ladder. Poor design feature.
An overall good multi use ladder.
The safety feature of the wide stabilising bar has a few floors. it's too wide to fit in a standard stair case, a problem as it's a stair ladder so some cutting of replacement beam is required for stairs. Ladder has poor packaging... 3 ladders were damaged on delivery. Overall a solid ladder if you have room for wide stabilising beam.
Date published: 2020-02-06
Rated 5 out of
Electra Plumb ltd
Confidence inspiring trade grade steps, easy to use compared to cheaper versions
Date published: 2020-01-02
Rated 5 out of
I've been using the ladder for a couple of weeks and can't fault it. Very stable, easy to configure, and light.
Date published: 2019-10-18
Rated 2 out of
A bit beat up and part missing not happy
The youngman ladder had the restraint control missing ( I rang youngmans for the parts) the ladder was knocked about the bottom slotted section was bent, I attempted to straighten it rather than complain, and ended up making it worse quite annoying really trying to be helpful only to cause myself a problem not very happy
Date published: 2019-08-31