• 1080P HD resolution
• 1TB hard drive
• 4 channel DVR
• 20m night vision
• Smartphone notifications
• Live streaming
• In-app playback
• Motion detection
• Image masking
• Intelligent search
• HDMI/VGA ports
For peace of mind that the home is securely protected, this unit allows users to check from anywhere in the world in 1080P HD for crisp, detailed footage with up to 4 channels, even in poor weather conditions, as well as acting as a deterrent to would be intruders. Easy to set up and install, users can have complete control at their fingertips via a smartphone by receiving alert notifications if an event is picked up by the intelligent detection technology, and the ability to view a live feed. 20 metre night vision ensures clear footage at any time of day, while the image masking function can control which areas are covered or ignored. With up to 1TB of storage to record footage for later viewing, the intelligent search highlights events within the timeline allowing users to pinpoint specific activity.
In the box: 1 x 4 channel DVR with 1TB hard drive, HD 1080 BNC bullet cameras, 1 x mouse, 1 x 2 way splitter, 18m BNC cables, power adaptors, and fixing pack.
|Brand ||Yale Smart Living |
|Colour by dominance ||White |
|Angle(degrees) ||90 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
|IP Rating ||IP67 |
|Resolution ||1080P |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Yale 1080P CCTV Kit SV-4C-2ABFX-2 2 x Camera is rated
Rated 3 out of
Decent enough for the price
Word of CAUTION! you must have a VGA capable screen to be able to access the menu, up the resolution and then finally be able to use HDMI, annoying iy doesn't come preset for HDMI resolution! thats the only reason for 3 stars!
Date published: 2020-08-18
Rated 5 out of
CCTV security cameras
Simple and intuitive to install and operate. Great clarity.
Date published: 2020-07-22
Rated 5 out of
Brilliant set up, easy to use with good zoom in effect
Date published: 2020-07-14
Rated 5 out of
This was the best price on the market at the time and has proven to be a brilliant buy. Available for collection within minutes and proved to be straight forward to fit. We did a dummy run first on the lounge floor - proved that it all worked and linked to the App. It is essential to have a separate monitor to plug in to the box for initial setup. The cameras are IP67 rated - unlike some competitors who are just "weather resistant". Control box has a small footprint which fits nicely in cupboard out of sight. App lives up to reviews and it has proven very good - allowing sensitivity adjustment and creation of monitoring zones. No monthly charges for connection as it uses the built in hard drive over your own broadband network. Clarity of video is great even at night. Cannot praise enough and will not hesitate to get another if the need arises.
Date published: 2020-07-09
Rated 3 out of
Good System But ....
Good CCTV system, easy to install, but not straight forward to set up.
The HDMI output doesn’t work so had to use VGA and an old monitor rather than TV.
There are no instructions for using the App and some options are confusing, but it is easy to use after a bit of trial and error.
Date published: 2020-06-29
Rated 4 out of
Easy to install difficult to sort the app
Date published: 2020-06-12
Rated 5 out of
Good piece of kit for not bad money
Very happy with the kit, just plug and play.
Date published: 2020-06-09
Rated 1 out of
Waste of money!
I bought this last week and still can not get this product working! The customer service of the manufacturer is disgusting! Stay away from this product!
Date published: 2020-05-31