2 Speed 100mm round styled extractor fan
• IPX4, 220-240V 6.7/7.7W
• Wall, window and ceiling mounting
• Airflow: 54/76m3/h, 15/21L/s
• Sound: 16/29dBA at 3m
• Part F, L and ErP compliant
• SFP: 0.45/0.37W/L/s
|Colour by dominance
|Extractor Fan Shape
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 10 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Xpelair C4R 100mm Simply Silent Contour Round Extractor Fan Pullcord is rated
Rated 5 out of
Bought this fan a few weeks back and it does exactly as it says! So much so it was left on for a full day a night.
Date published: 2018-05-02
Rated 4 out of
Simple to fit and quiet
Purchased this to reduce/remove moisture from bathroom and on face value it appears to be doing what it was designed to do.
I opted for the round Badges c version as I then had no straight lines to worry about and wired it straight into my lighting circuit so it comes on/goes off with the lights, simple.
Date published: 2018-03-28
Rated 5 out of
Good quality fan and quiet
A good quality fan that is easy to fit. Two speeds available and easy to set up. Be warned though the overal diameter when fitted is 180mm it looks big considering the extraction hole is only 100mm
Date published: 2017-10-26
Rated 2 out of
Fan is reasonably quiet but I'd put up with more noise if it was more effective
Date published: 2017-01-29