By Ximax Product code: 25464 Pack size: Each
This clever piece of kit combines a vertical radiator with a full-length mirror, to make efficient use of your wall space and provide a talking point in your home. The double-panel radiator is constructed from high-quality steel and finished with a smart powder coating that helps it resist corrosion. The radiator panels are made up of bars with an oval profile.
An additional benefit of combining the radiator with a mirror is the mirror is less likely to mist up, which could be useful if you are looking to install it in a bathroom or kitchen where it can get steamy. The radiator is designed for use with a central heating system and can be used with hot water up to a maximum temperature of 120°C, for those really cold winter nights.
Its heat output is calculated at Delta T50, the European testing standard for modern boilers, which makes it easy to calculate whether it will heat your size of living space efficiently. It's easy to install using the supplied wall fixings and vent, and the water comes through a 1/2" inlet connection.
• Stylish double panel designer radiator with modern oval design and integrated mirror
• Steel construction with high quality pre-treatment and a powder-coated finish
• Suitable for hot water central heating systems
• Pressure-tested to 13 bar, with a maximum working pressure of 10 bar
• Maximum working temperature of 120°C
• Heat output calculated at Delta T50
• Connection size: 1/2"
• Projection from wall: 102mm
• Wall to centre distance: 62mm
• Manufactured and tested to EN-442
• 10-year manufacturer's guarantee (T&Cs apply)
• Easy to install with wall fixings, plug and vent included
|Certification||Manufactured and tested to EN-442|
|Min Pressure (bar)||0.5|
|Max Pressure (bar)||10|
|Pack Contents||Radiator, fixings, blank and air plug|
|Fitted Depth (mm)||102|
|Max. Hot Water Temp||120°C|
|Suitable Systems||Central Heating|
|Number of Sections||10|
|Radiator Style||Oval Profile with Mirror|
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN