• 230W power input
• Microsonic high frequency oscillation technology
• Variable speed control and multi angle adjustment
• Versatile tool for cutting, sawing, scraping and sanding wood, metal, plastic, ceramic, drywall and more
Supplied with carry case. Oscillation speed: 11000-20000/min. Oscillation angle: 3.2º. Universal interface compatible with other oscillation brand accessories.
|Brand ||Worx |
|Voltage ||240 |
|Wattage ||230 |
|Power Source / Cordless ||Corded |
|User Guide ||click here |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Worx WX667 230W Universal Sonicrafter Multi Cutter 240V is rated
Rated 4 out of
Good budget tool
My old Bosch Professional failed, tried to replace with similar model but found that tool mount is different on newer Bosch machines and so none on my many blades would fit. So sent that back and bought this from TS instead. Seems very good at much lower price; would give 5 stars but the cable is rather short.
Date published: 2019-05-25
Rated 1 out of
Not fit for purpose
I bought this item yesterday in order to cut some nails which were protruding from wood. I thought it would do the job easily and quickly. I used the attachment supplied. The cutter vibrated a lot and when applied to the nail it got very hot and took 10 minutes just to cut one nail. It was hopeless. When trying to cut another nail the attachment came loose. At one point I burnt my finger trying to sort it out. Needles to say, the item was returned to the shop for a refund.
Date published: 2019-04-21
Rated 5 out of
Handy little tool
Only brought it to cut plaster board but have used it a lot more than I thought I would..
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 4 out of
Good little machine for the money does exactly what it says on the tin.
Date published: 2018-06-18