• 230W power input
• Microsonic high frequency oscillation technology
• Variable speed control and multi angle adjustment
• Versatile tool for cutting, sawing, scraping and sanding wood, metal, plastic, ceramic, drywall and more
Supplied with carry case. Oscillation speed: 11000-20000/min. Oscillation angle: 3.2º. Universal interface compatible with other oscillation brand accessories.
|Power Source / Cordless
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Worx WX667 230W Universal Sonicrafter Multi Cutter 240V is rated
Rated 4 out of
Good budget tool
My old Bosch Professional failed, tried to replace with similar model but found that tool mount is different on newer Bosch machines and so none on my many blades would fit. So sent that back and bought this from TS instead. Seems very good at much lower price; would give 5 stars but the cable is rather short.
Date published: 2019-05-25
Rated 1 out of
Not fit for purpose
I bought this item yesterday in order to cut some nails which were protruding from wood. I thought it would do the job easily and quickly. I used the attachment supplied. The cutter vibrated a lot and when applied to the nail it got very hot and took 10 minutes just to cut one nail. It was hopeless. When trying to cut another nail the attachment came loose. At one point I burnt my finger trying to sort it out. Needles to say, the item was returned to the shop for a refund.
Date published: 2019-04-21
Rated 5 out of
Handy little tool
Only brought it to cut plaster board but have used it a lot more than I thought I would..
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 4 out of
Good little machine for the money does exactly what it says on the tin.
Date published: 2018-06-18