• 270gsm, 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Comfort fit semi elasticated waistband
• Water repellent and windproof
• Knee pad pockets, knee pads sold separately 92667
• Zipped and numerous tool pockets
• Smart phone pocket on thigh
• Triple stitched seams with bar tacks in key areas
• Anatomic stylish fit
• Grey with contrast black panels and reflective strip
• Inside leg R: 32"(81cm).
• Tools not included
|Brand ||Work-Guard |
|Colour by dominance ||Grey |
|Manufacture ID ||R310X |
|Leg Length ||Regular |
|Waist Size ||34 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 5pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- We have temporarily suspended our Pre-12 delivery service
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- If your order contains more than one item it may be split into two deliveries as we manage volume across our network
- Due to carrier constraints it is not currently possible to deliver age restricted items. Please use our Click & Collect service for these products
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-5pm Mon-Sat and 9am-4pm Sun
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Work-Guard Trousers 34" R is rated
Rated 2 out of
These trousers appear to be well made and the material feels tough. However, they are not comfortable to wear. I stuck with them for a few days thinking they might improve but I really wish I'd returned them after the first time I tried them on. The waistband leaves deep crinkly marks around my middle and the knee stitching catches on my knees as the trouser legs ride up when I sit or squat down. After working in the trousers for a few hours, may waste and knees felt quite sore. Also, the thigh cut isn't very generous (this becomes apparent when I squat down. Strangely, the legs seem way too long for a regular cut! It is almost as if these trousers have been made for a very tall fat chap with skinny legs. Indeed, they are so uncomfortable they are distracting to wear. Pretty disappointing really.
Date published: 2019-12-12
Rated 5 out of
Bought mainly because of elastic waist that avoids blood flow being cut off when you kneel down. They have been very comfortable and well cut for heavy DIY use. Now I know they suit me, this is my second pair so I can have a pair in the wash!
Date published: 2018-06-12
Rated 4 out of
Great Strides !
I am very impressed with the 'build' quality and value-for-the-money of these comfortable trousers. The only reason I haven't given the 'Overall' and 'Reliability' categories 5 stars, is that I have just begun to use them, and only time will tell. However, as a DIY-er, I fully-expect them to last a long, long time.
Date published: 2018-04-10
Rated 3 out of
Good quality & comfortable fit
Great quality. Fit is good. But wouldn't say waterproof. As a window cleaner found that out!
Date published: 2017-12-20
Rated 5 out of
Comfortable work wear
This is my second pair and the best work trousers I have ever bought
Date published: 2017-08-16
Rated 5 out of
Great trousers for the money and they dry put really quick.
Date published: 2017-07-04
Rated 1 out of
Shame I'm only 6 ft tall and not 8 !
Date published: 2017-05-21
Rated 4 out of
Brought for work fit nicely comfortable to work in recommended to all
Date published: 2016-12-30