By Viessmann Product code: 34457 Pack size: Each
This lightweight combi boiler is a versatile option for tucking away out of sight in a kitchen or bathroom cupboard. Use it to provide heat and instant hot water in small to medium-sized new-build homes and renovations.
Its compact dimensions mean you can integrate it seamlessly into your cabinetry and maintain a streamlined look. It comprises a stainless steel heat exchanger for efficiency and corrosion resistance. Quiet in operation, it won't wake the family when it starts up in the morning or during the night. There's a user-friendly digital interface with a backlit LED display so you can see what you're doing.
The three-year warranty from the manufacturer is easy to activate – you just need to register (terms and conditions apply). You can extend this to seven years if you get the boiler installed by a Viessmann-trained installer. You must have this boiler installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
• Compact dimensions, low weight and quiet operation
• Can be easily integrated into any living space
• Stainless steel heat exchanger
• Class A rated efficiency
• Digital user interface with LCD display for easy operation
• Three-year manufacturer's warranty (registration required, T&Cs apply)
• Seven-year warranty extension option if installed by a Viessmann-trained installer
• This product should only be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer
Due to the nature of the products and for safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on unwanted boilers. The boiler manufacturers have dedicated helplines to offer support where required. Please refer to the helpline numbers in your installation manual, or our After Sales page for further details (your statutory rights are not affected).
Hey, browse our site often?ADD TO HOME SCREEN