Water resistant roof cargo carrier for vehicles with roof rails. Suitable for most cars, small vans & 4x4’s fitted with roof rails fitted as standard.
Strong, durable, water resistant large roof bag for use with vehicles with factory fitted roof rails. Double stitched with strong zip and quick release straps.
• 135cm (53"") x 79cm (31"") x 43cm (17"")
• 458 Litre
• Made from heavy-duty water-resistant material with 4 strong quick release straps for easy fitting
• Big 15 cubic feet capacity - as a guide will fit up to 10 small carry on suitcases
• Double stitched seams for extra strength with strong zip, lockable
• An important aerodynamic design to assist with petrol consumption
|Brand ||Streetwize |
|Manufacture ID ||SWRB9 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 8pm Mon-Sat (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Vehicle Roof Cargo Bag 458L is rated
Rated 4 out of
good product saved us a small fortune
Brought this product to use to go on holiday and is well worth the money if you have roof bars already fitted to you car. It saved us a small fortune on having to buy bars and a roof box. One small thing that could do with in improving is the straps while ok could do with being ratchet straps rather than plastic buckles.
Date published: 2019-09-02
Rated 1 out of
Bought last week unpacked it to find zips broken and even if they weren't there is not enough straps for my liking to fix on to roof bars 4 in total, they don't not cross over the top either just sewn on to the sides. this is getting returned
Date published: 2017-06-30
Rated 5 out of
Better than a Roof Box
Got this to take an awkward shaped piece of furniture to Spain. Excellent quality . Totally water tight and flexible . I bought some additional bungee cords 1 metre and it worked a treat. Very useful bit of kit
Date published: 2016-12-02