Strong, durable and water resistant, high capacity vehicle roof cargo bag with 458 litre capacity. Designed for vehicles with factory fitted roof rails.
This high capacity roof cargo bag from Streetwize provides up to 458 litres of storage, equivalent to approximately 10 small carry on suitcases. Made from premium heavy duty water resistant material, this roof cargo bag has been designed to be fitted on vehicles with factory fitted roof rails. Thanks to its aerodynamic design, it reduces drag whilst in transit, which can help with fuel consumption. Comes with 4 quick release straps for easy fitting, double stitched for added strength, and a strong lockable zip.
• 458L capacity
• Water resistant heavy duty material
• Double stitched for added strength
• Lockable zip
• Aerodynamic design
• 135cm (53") x 79cm (31") x 43cm (17")
|Brand ||Streetwize |
|Manufacture ID ||SWRB9 |
- Free Next Business Day delivery for orders over £25 to home and site is available for orders placed before 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is now available for orders placed before 4pm on Friday for Saturday delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery, see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available. Place your order before 6pm Mon – Fri for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 6pm Friday and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is now available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
Covid 19 Update
Click & Collect
- Branches are now fully open and operating safely in line with government guidelines
- Safe contactless collection is available 7 days a week at our branches
- Our branches are open 7am-8pm Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday
- Keeping our colleagues and customers safe and well and respecting stringent social distancing requirements is our number one priority – 2 metre rule enforced
- Our available product range will not require more than 1 person to lift
- Please see our guide to click and collect below
- Please ensure that your mobile number is added so that we can text you when your order is ready to collect
Call & Collect
Due to current trading conditions we have suspended our Call & Collect service until further notice.
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 7pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
Vehicle Roof Cargo Bag 458L is rated
Rated 1 out of
I ordered thus product to use for a 2 night stay in the Lake District to carry all of our bedding
When tightening the straps on the car, the one completely snapped.
When we got to our destination all of the bedding was completely saturated and therefore the bag isn't water resistant!!
I wouldn't buy this product again or recommend it to anyone.
Date published: 2020-09-06
Rated 4 out of
good product saved us a small fortune
Brought this product to use to go on holiday and is well worth the money if you have roof bars already fitted to you car. It saved us a small fortune on having to buy bars and a roof box. One small thing that could do with in improving is the straps while ok could do with being ratchet straps rather than plastic buckles.
Date published: 2019-09-02
Rated 1 out of
Bought last week unpacked it to find zips broken and even if they weren't there is not enough straps for my liking to fix on to roof bars 4 in total, they don't not cross over the top either just sewn on to the sides. this is getting returned
Date published: 2017-06-30
Rated 5 out of
Better than a Roof Box
Got this to take an awkward shaped piece of furniture to Spain. Excellent quality . Totally water tight and flexible . I bought some additional bungee cords 1 metre and it worked a treat. Very useful bit of kit
Date published: 2016-12-02