Polycarbonate construction for residential, business, and industrial zones. Built in Samsung SMD LED chip. Average life of 30,000 hours. Dimensions: 320 x 100mm.
Corridor function: detection angle 360 (ceiling), 120(wall)
47974 : battery type: Ni-CD,9.6V,1.0Ah. Up to 3 hrs emergency operation time
|Brand ||V-TAC |
|Width (mm) ||320 |
|Material ||Polycarbonate |
|Lamp Hours ||30000 |
|Wattage ||15 |
|Light Bulb Technology ||LED |
|Type ||Bulkhead Lighting |
|IP Rating ||IP65 |
Please note items delivered by our suppliers are not available for the options above.
Delivery times may vary.
More about Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect details
If you are using our Click & Collect service please note the following:
- Order online or over the phone and collect in branch from 5 minutes later.
- Ensure you check stock is available for collection at your chosen branch.
- Check branch opening hours to ensure you have sufficient time to collect.
- For items not available for same day collection, place order before 9pm Mon-Fri (4pm Sun) and you can collect Next Business Day (Mon-Fri) after 3pm.
- If we have your mobile number, we’ll send you a text when your order is ready to collect.
V-TAC LED Decorative Bulkhead IP65 15W Microwave Sensor is rated
Rated 2 out of
Ok if you can live with garish white light
Looks like neon in a 1980s industrial office. Okay for a garage or something - I'll have to replace mine as the light is way too harsh for our utility room so a waste of money for me. Wiring is super easy and the sensor is okay although doesn't seem to stay on when you are there (you have to wave at it every time you want it back on). So move on 90 secs off wave 90 secs etc. Basically does what it says on the tin with emphasis on the basic (fiddly settings for hold time etc too)
Date published: 2020-02-11
Rated 5 out of
Good light. Easy to install. No fiddly dials to set Sensitivity and time
Date published: 2020-02-02
Rated 4 out of
Easy to fit!
Well made and easy to fit. Bought as a replacement for a pendant fitting, so far so good, 5 yr guarantee apparently.
Date published: 2020-02-01